Velvety Cashmere Accord


A rich musk, animalic, spicy, silk/smooth, velvety, long-lasting Cashmeran® note. A great replacement for Cashmeran® Velvet.

In stock

Olfactive FamilyMusk
Pyramid NoteMiddle/Base
Recommended Dilution1-20%
Total Ingredients8
IngredientsOnly logged-in users can see the ingredients list. Click here to login or register.


This accord can replace Cashmeran® Velvet (IFF) as 61% of its composition is exactly the same, but the other 39% is unknown and probably contains many captive ingredients from IFF. Lasts 128 hours on paper strip, while pure Cashmeran® lasts 48 hours.

Our accords are great for learning, blending or discovering new possibilities. With up to 10 ingredients, they were created to be used in perfume formulas or as a starting point for your creations.

After purchasing, you will be able to access the interactive formula page anytime or download a PDF file. Our customizable formula system shows every material with complete information (CAS, family, odor description, strength, allergens.. and many more), IFRA compliance, graphs and suggestions for replacements. You can customize the total amount and concentration, the formula is automatically recalculated.

This information may be the basis for your experiments, studies or researches. Distribution is prohibited.

Share your thoughts!

Let us know what you think...

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

What others are saying

There are no contributions yet.




Please select all the ways you would like to hear from us

Your personal data will be used to improve your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account and for other purposes, as described in our privacy policy.

Continue as a Guest

Don't have an account? Sign Up